With great resources, team, and techniques, we work laboriously to make you reach the condition, where you were prior to the damage. With this, we offer:
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Process
FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION CO. tailors the fire and smoke damage restoration services in accordance to your needs. With fast response, we follow these techniques:
Preventative Measures: Firstly, in some cases, we seal off the place from rest of the property, containing the ash and residue.
Water Extraction and Drying (optional): Most of the fires are extinguished by water, resulting in heavy water accumulation in the place. But don’t worry, with our superior and technologically advanced equipment, we ensure to dry the place instantly.
Salvage and Disposal: For knowing, how we operate in this area, call our experts and gather information in detail.
Followed by this, we practice thorough cleaning to prevent the chaos and respite you from all the cleaning issues.
Water Damage Restoration Process
With 24/7 emergency services, we offer a full menu of service options irrespective of the cause of water damage in the business or home area. To restore the property, we provide
- Water Extraction Services
- Water Damage Assessment
- Drying of Affected Items
- Cleaning and Restoration of Your Possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Mold Remediation Process
Our commercial and residential mold removal services include:
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on site and ready to help within hours
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Prompt mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent future mold growth
- Assistance with the insurance claims process